Let us help you.
To receive Serenity Hospice services:
• A patient, or authorized caregiver, can ask his or her physician to contact Serenity Hospice.
• Serenity Hospice will be happy to consult the patient’s physician on his or her behalf to discuss care.
• Contact Serenity Hospice directly for a consultation at (760) 325 – 8718.
Services Not Covered:
The following services are not covered under the hospice benefit:
• Treatment for the terminal illness which is not for symptom management and pain control.
• Services unrelated to the terminal illness.
• Care giver by another healthcare provider that was not arrange by the patient’s hospice agency.
• Care given by another healthcare provider that was not arranged by the patient’s hospice agency.
• Care from another provider which duplicates the care the hospice agency is required to provide.